Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Blog Awards from Kim

Thank you to Kim at Kisses from a Frog for the 2 blog awards!

Rules:
  1. Follow the person who gave you the award.
  2. Link back to the person who gave you the award.
  3. Pass the award on to 15 bloggers.

The rules for this award are as follows:
  1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
  2. Include a link to their site.
  3. Include the award image in your post.
  4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
  5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
  6. When nominating, include a link to their site.
So since I got the Versatile Blogger Award I'm going to share 7 random facts about me.

1. Kim, I have kissed a frog too! It wasn't alive so that might make it a little gross to some of you. We dissect frogs at the end of the school year every year. My kids just love it!



2. I LOVE photography! I'm a self taught photographer and I get out to take pictures whenever possible. I even have a photography blog. My favorite type of photography is macro!



3. I'm the only teacher at my school that knows what a refrigerator smells when the power was out for over a week and I had a freezer full of bugs. I collect bugs and students are always bringing me new ones for my collection.

4. My favorite music is rock or alternative. My favorite bands are Buckcherry, Seether, & Egypt Central.

5. My favorite color is black.

6. I love stamping and card making! This is a card I made just last week.


7. I'm a big NERD! I love reading, learning, and sharing.


So I'm going to nominate the following bloggers:

Science Notebooking

Teaching is Elementary

What the Teacher Wants

Teaching Star Students

Learning in Bliss

Finding Joy in 6th Grade













2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award. I found your blog with the QR post. Love the design. I will finish my part later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Michelle for nominating me! I have created a post and linked your blog here: Blog Award-Thank You!.

    Look forward to sharing & learning with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. Students, make sure to answer the question of the week to earn your ticket for the good job jar. If you have trouble posting your comment just e-mail it to me and I'll post it for you.